Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SWEATER FUNK-BIRTHDAY EDITION

This was the ultimate cherry on top...I flew into Oakland Sunday night after my So Cal adventures and went straight to Li Po Lounge in Chinatown for our weekly party. I had my dates "Alexander O'Neil" AKA Glen and Dj Homero Espinosa...Found a basement crackin' with dancers and Dj B.cause primed and ready to hit the turntables. Highlights of the night was B.Cause playing Dayton "Sound Of Music" and this "Baby You're The One" by Wynd Chymes I threw down my favorite "Diva Funk" set which had alot of Cherelle and Alexander, Teena Marie, S.O.S. Band, Maryjane Girls, Vicky D etc...I Love my Sweater Funk family!

1 comment:

  1. holy shit mama that party was soooo much fun! you threw down as always and i felt honored as always to brag "I KNOW THA DJ!!!"

    ReplyDelete