Monday, February 1, 2010

"I Carry My Own Records"

Check out my mix I did a while back, first mix I ever did and it is kinda random. I just wanted to capture what a typical set sounded like

1. Princess of the Posse-Queen Latifah
2. Old Times Sake-Sweet Sable
3. Bossy (Flying Lotus Remix)-Kelis
4. Oops! (Hudmo Remix)-Tweet
5. Mix Tapes-The Nonce
6. I'm Kurious-Kurious
7. I'm A Lady (Diplo Mix Ft Amanda Blank) -Santogold
8. California Cruiser-Rodney O & Joe Cooley
9. Back To The Hip Hop-Troubleneck Brothers
10. S.E.L.F.-Bedroom Productionz
11. Hollywood-Sa-Ra
12. Your Moms in my Business-K-Solo
13. Let Me Know-Hi-C f/ DJ Quik
14. Runs In The Famlee-Famlee
15. Pop Whatcha Got-One Way

I Carry My Own Records

1 comment:

  1. nice one. you've got two of my favorites on there - the sweet sable & the k-solo

    ReplyDelete