Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Mix-STRUT MY THANG

This mix is inspired by my Sweater Funk Family, a collection of mostly 80's funk rnb or as we call it, boogie...I recorded it live, after 4 takes this is the outcome! Thanks to Joe Vargo for mastering and getting the levels not too cold...not too hot...but JUST RIGHT!
Click Link to download STRUT MY THANG

Tracklisting
Funkysize my Baby by Ameega (Released in 2008?!!)
Like I Like It by Aurra
No Limit by Breakwater
All Woman by Kathy Diamond
Strut My Thang by Ozone
I'm Down For You by Stacy Lattisaw
Back At Ya by Kerr
Feel It by Finesse
I'm In Love by Evelyn "Champagne" King
Gigolette by Ozone
Love Me Tonite byAttitude
Hold On by High Fashion

1 comment:

  1. i love it mamabear! keep em coming! i should be sleepin but i'm dancing as i type this!! so serioso

    ReplyDelete